Responsible for implementing the educational program for 3-5 year old children in a Head Start classroom. E.O.E.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred, current preschool CDA required. Applicants who are enrolled in a program that will lead to the aforementioned education requirements will be considered for Assistant Teacher openings as they occur.
- 1 year experience teaching preschool children
- Computer proficient
- Must pass background checks
Salary: Currently budgeted for 10 months per year: August through May
- $13.60 per hour – Bachelor degree
- $13.15 per hour – Associate degree
- $10.73 per hour – Preschool CDA
Benefits include: paid holidays, annual leave, sick leave, employer contributions to health insurance & 401 K; staff development opportunities
Position Type: full-time, hourly, M-F, 40 hours per week
Working Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm when children are present at the center. 7:30 am – 4:00 pm when children are not present at the center.
Start date: ASAP
Preference given to Bilingual applicants who meet all requirements.
Continuously advertised classifications may not currently be vacant and are intended to allow CAPCA to keep an available pool of qualified applicants should a position become available.
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.