Responsible for caring for and implementing the educational program for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years of age in an Early Head Start classroom setting.
- High school diploma/GED and current CDA credential with Infant Toddler endorsement. Degree in Early Childhood Education with infant toddler courses may be considered
- 1 year experience teaching with young children
- Computer literate
- Must pass background checks
Salary: Currently budgeted for 12 months per year
- CDA $10.73 per hour
- Associate degree $13.15 per hour
- Bachelor degree $13.60 per hour
Work Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm when children are present at the center 7:30 am – 4:00 pm when children are not present
Position Type: Full time, 40 hours per week, hourly, M-F
Benefit Package includes: annual leave, sick leave, 13 paid holidays, employer contribution to health insurance & 401K as well as professional development opportunities
Start date: ASAP
CAPCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.