Website CAPCA, Inc.
Responsible for caring for and implementing the educational program for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years of age in an Infant Toddler Migrant & Seasonal Head Start classroom setting.
- Current Infant/Toddler CDA. Degree in Early Childhood Education with infant toddler courses may be considered. Potential applicants without CDA must agree to obtain within 18 months of hire.
- 1 year experience teaching young children
- Computer literate
- Must pass background checks
Salary: Currently budgeted for 10 months per year
- High School Diploma or GED – $9.41 per hour
- CDA – $10.73 per hour
- Associate degree – $13.15 per hour
- Bachelor degree – $13.60 per hour
Work hours: M-F; 40 hours per week
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (eat lunch with the children when children are in attendance). 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (30 minute lunch break when children are not in attendance).
Benefit Package includes: annual leave, sick leave, 13 paid holidays, employer contribution to health insurance & 401K as well as staff development opportunities
Start date: ASAP
CAPCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.