Website CAPCA, Inc.
Center Aide/Bus Monitor – Amite
- Performs food service duties as well as maintains a clean facility and playground
- Assists in daily cleaning of the facility
- Assists in keeping the kitchen area clean
- Assists Food Service Manager with preparing documentation relating to nutrition
- Serves as the backup for Food Service Manager in daily food preparation
- Responsible for seeing that children board and leave the bus in a safe manner
- Responsible for seeing that children are seated safely and behave properly while being transported
- Conduct educational activities while in transit that extend and reinforce classroom learning
- Responsible for seeing that children are returned to parent or other authorized adult
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three months of food service experience
- Must pass background checks
Salary: $10.00 per hour. Currently budgeted for 12 months per year.
Position Type: Hourly, 40 hours per week
Work Hours: M-F, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. with a thirty-minute lunch break
Benefit package includes: paid holidays, annual leave, and sick leave, employer contribution to health insurance and 401K, as well as staff development opportunities
Start Date: ASAP
CAPCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.