Assistant Teacher/Bus Monitor – Amite Center
- Care for and supervise children while board/unloading the bus
- Responsible for seeing that children board and leave the bus in a safe manner
- Responsible for seeing that children are seated safely
- Conduct educational activities while in transit that extend and reinforce classroom learning
- Responsible for seeing that children are accounted for and are safely in their designated classroom upon arrival
- Responsible for seeing that children are returned to parent or other authorized adult
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass background checks
- Computer literate
- 3 months experience working with children 6 weeks to 3 years of age
Salary: $9.41 per hour. Currently budgeted for 12 months per year.
Work Hours: Full time, M-F, 40 hours per week. Two shifts available; 7:30 am – 4:00 pm or 6:00am – 2:30 pm
Benefit package includes: Paid holidays, annual leave, sick leave, employer contributions to health insurance and 401 K, as well as staff development opportunities
Start Date: ASAP
Preference given to bilingual candidates who meet all requirements.
CAPCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.