CAPCA’S REGIONAL, SEASONAL, AND MIGRANT HEAD START PROGRAMS
Regional Head Start programs provide comprehensive child development for preschool children.
Migrant and Seasonal Head Start provides comprehensive child development for children ages 6 weeks – 5 years of age for families who work in agriculture.
Head Start strives for excellence in program management that supports the provision of quality services for the children and families.
Policy groups, representative of Head Start parents and the larger community, and a board of directors play a critical role in overseeing the implementation of Head Start legislation, regulations, and policies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW …
Applicant must have verification of household Income by the following
- Previous year’s 1040 Income Tax form
- Previous year’s W2 form (from all jobs)
- Written statements from employers On company letterhead and including: Date Phone Number of Employer Signature of Employer
- Letter from the Office of Child Support or Court Clerk’s Office stating weekly or monthly amounts
- Letter from Social Security Office stating monthly amounts (TEA/TANF, SSI, Social Security, etc.) Notarized documentation of any other income being received by family
- Child’s State Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization record (immunizations must be current)
- Proof of any Health Insurance (ARKids, Private, etc.)