Website CAPCA, Inc.
Purchasing Agent – AO
- Responsible for processing requisitions and issuing of purchase orders, after proper approvals have been obtained
- Responsible for copying and filing vendor checks after check run, and filing computer generated reports
- Record and maintain current property inventory by conducting annual property checks at all sites
- Assist in checking accuracy of invoices and matching invoices with Purchase Orders. Ensure all documentation is properly attached before check authorization is written
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two years job related experience with accounting systems
Benefits package includes: paid holidays, annual leave, and sick leave, employer contribution to health insurance and 401K, as well as staff development opportunities
Salary: $11.48 – $13.31 per hour, dependent on education and experience
Start date: ASAP, Currently budgeted for 12 months per year
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.