Responsible for caring for and implementing the educational program for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years of age in an Early Head Start classroom setting. E.O.E
- High school diploma/GED and current CDA credential with Infant Toddler endorsement. Degree in Early Childhood Education with infant toddler courses may be considered.
- 1 year experience teaching with young children.
- Computer literate.
- Must pass background checks.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Infant/Toddler CDA $10.54 per hour
- Associate degree $12.92 per hour
- Bachelor degree $13.36 per hour
Start date: ASAP. Currently budgeted for 12 months per year.
Benefit Package includes: annual leave, sick leave, 13 paid holidays, employer contribution to health insurance & 401K as well as staff development opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.