Website CAPCA, Inc.
Family Advocate II – Rose Bud
Responsible for the eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment, and attendance for Head Start children. Carries out duties as assigned to ensure the implementation of the Head Start Performance Standards
- Responsible for serving lunches and cleaning dishes, utensils
- Prepares and serves snacks
- Cleans, organizes, and sanitizes kitchen area
- Assists with daily cleaning of the facility
- Serves as an advocate on behalf of parents, assisting to obtain needed services, schedule appointments and complete necessary forms
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have or obtain a minimum of a credential or certification in social work, human services, family services, counseling, or a related field within 18 months of hire
- Six months experience working with families with lower socio-economic incomes
- Computer literate
Salary: $10.01 per hour
Start Date: August, currently budgeted for 10.5 months (August-mid June)
Benefit package includes: annual leave, sick leave, paid holidays, employer contribution to health insurance & 401K, staff development opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.