- Reviews client applications to determine eligibility. Ensures client eligibility in all aspects according to the funding source and Agency requirements
- Advertises and disseminates information about Community Programs and other CAPCA programs in the CAPCA service area.
- Participates in community service organizations for the purpose of networking, making referrals and sharing training if requested
- Assists with the delivery of services to all eligible clients through Low-income Home Energy Assistance (Li-HEAP), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG), United Way Rental and Emergency Shelter, EFSP (Emergency Food and Shelter Program), Individual Development Account (IDA), Assurance 16, The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) and other case management and community service programs as applicable.
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of experience working in a related field, preferred
- Computer proficient
Salary: $10.05 per hour. Currently budgeted for 12 months per year
Working Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F
Benefits package includes: paid holidays, annual leave, and sick leave, employer contribution to health insurance and 401K, as well as staff development opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.