The Community Services Assistant serves as an advocate on behalf of clients. E.O. E.
- Assist Community Services Coordinator in promoting skills and capabilities of clients utilizing existing services and community resources
- Assists with the delivery of services to all eligible clients
- Review client applications to determine eligibility. Ensure client eligibility in all aspects according to the funding source and agency requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in a related field preferred
- Computer proficient
- Must pass background screenings
Salary: $10.05 per hour. This full time position is currently budgeted for 12 months
Benefits Package Includes: annual leave, sick leave, 13 paid holidays, employer contribution to 401K and health insurance, as well as staff development opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.capcainc.org.